Prepare for Your Appointment
Coming prepared for your appointment will help us provide a more efficient and pleasant experience for you.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring your insurance card with you.
- If you have medical insurance, knowing what vaccines they cover will be helpful.
- If you are a new patient, bring your vaccine history if you have it available.
- Have a list of your current medications available for your provider.
- Request an interpreter if you need one.
- Keep in mind, we may not be able to address all your concerns in one visit and may need to make a follow-up appointment.
- For new patients or patients who have not been seen at Midtown in the past 3 years, completing the following documents before your visit will make the registration process faster. If possible, download, print, complete, and bring the following documents with you and give them to the receptionist at check-in. Current patients need to complete new forms every 12 months.
Please call us at 801-393-5355 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Midtown!